Girls

Girls

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tired of Shit,Literally....

   I'm absolutely desperate to figure out a way Lilly cannot get her diaper and clothes off.She is pretty much potty trained with only the occasional accident with poop.However,she will NOT stop pooping and peeing all over the floor in her bedroom! Almost every morning she has done one,the other,or both and I am getting so sick of cleaning up poop off my carpets and walls :( Last week I shampooed her room and redid it a few times ,and since then she has made such a mess of it all again :(
   It is all behavior,I know she can hold it,whenever I go into her room (first thing in morning or nap) she laughs in my face and says proudly "I pooped on your floor" she says it in a high sing song voice like she is trying to torment me!grrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment