Girls

Girls

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Has Fall Arrived????

   No,not officially til September 23 this year but....  
    The weather is finally cooling off,and I cant wait for the leaves to start falling off the trees! We were going to sit outside on the front porch tonight to eat ice cream cones a s a family and everyone ran outside before I could finish what I was doing then before I even made it out they were shivering and whining about how cold it was and could they please come back in??? What the heck? so I stepped outside and sure enough it was way too cold,Nick and the girls came back inside and ate their ice cream under thick fuzzy blankets :) Daisy even asked to have her corn bag warmed up at bedtime and again when she woke to go potty lol
   Nick is getting so excited that Halloween is just around the corner,he has been buying all kinds of Halloween decorations at both the thrift stores and Dollar Stores.I have never decorated for Halloween so this is going to be a new experience for me,heck I'm not sure I have ever even carved a pumpkin on my own lol.I grew up in a very conservative,religious family where Holidays,especially Halloween were not celebrated.So,I am finding out all kinds of fun things now that I have my own kids and we are trying to make our own family traditions.we are trying to make each and every Holiday fun and memorable,after all we only live once!

No comments:

Post a Comment