Girls

Girls

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pretend Makeup

   In our "big girl" time today I decided to make the girls each a little makeup kit.I got out some old dollar store makeup that we had used for different thing,I scraped all the old makeup out and scrubbed the containers.After air drying I laid them out on the counter

 then I carefully poured fingernail polish into each of the containers,making all different colored "lip gloss" and "foundation"


Then we put them beside a fan and have been blow drying them all day to get them completely dry before the girls play with them.(You could also just brush a coat over the container to color it)The girls are so excited they cannot contain themselves.I have my fingers crossed they will be completely dry by morning and they can finally play with them and put them in their purses :)


No comments:

Post a Comment