Girls

Girls

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Still Alot to do Before Christmas

   I'm doing my best to keep up with my blog,the girls,sewing,making presents,etc but still it seems there are never quite enough hours in my day to do everything I want to do!
   Daisy spent the night with Grandma and Papa last night giving me a most welcome break!So I did something we have never done before!I took Lilly and went to the gym,she went upstairs to the day class for 2 hours and I worked out,it was alot of fun and I am hoping to do it often!My membership just went thru and the girls are welcome in the day class for 2 hours every day except Sunday when we can all go swimming.We definitely plan to make the best of our membership!I'm hoping to lose all my baby weight and get back into shape so maybe I can feel better physically and hopefully lessen my migraines and seizures into nonexistence so I can stop feeling like this all the time

   So,I have been doing alot of sewing and gotten 3 rice bags done,snack bags for my nephew,and am getting ready to do the girls Christmas dresses.They will be sooo cute with the Snowman fabric we got!I cant wait to get them finished!
   I also bought felt to make pretend food sets for my little sister and my girls,I plan on only making cookies and tea bags.I will post pictures when they are done.
   Alot of baking in the plans for next couple weeks,mostly to give away as gifts to family and friends,because after this mornings workout I realized exactly how much work it takes to work off those calories!

   Well,I need to sign off for now,its off to the Trading Post to see if we can buy Lilly some new wool slippers for Christmas,she has become  very picky and refuses to wear shoes now and will only wear a certain kind of slippers lol
   I am like totally obsessed with snowmen this year and have decided to sign off each post with a new snowman pic.have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment