Girls

Girls

Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Christmas Sewing

   So,I have been sewing a good part of the day...First I made 3 stockings for my sister,her hubby and baby.They picked a bright array of Christmas fabrics to begin their newChristmas tradition.
   Then I sewed the first(of 2) Snowmen Christmas dresses for the girls.I tried making the pillowcase dresses for the first time,they are really cute but I need to find a new wider red ribbon for the shoulders cuz what I bought was just too thin.I trimmed Daisys with red Ric Rac trim and then a cream colored ruffle with light blue trim.I only have Daisys completed so far and Lillys is cut out,ready to sew :)I LOVE the snowmen!
   Then I made my 11 month old nephew Remington a white fleece hat with appliqued horses (left overs from his dads stocking),it turned out really cute,lol we'll see if it fits him,it fits Lilly perfectly.



No comments:

Post a Comment