Girls

Girls

Friday, December 10, 2010

Felt Play Food

   I have been busy as can be today!So far I have gotten quite abit accomplished,including a Spongebob "lovey" for Lilly,she saw the fabric at Walmart in the reduced basket marked down to $1.42 for the piece(precut) so I went ahead and got it for her and got it done fairly quickly.Please don't judge me too harshly that my children watch the evil Spongebob show,but hey as Nick always says"there's alot of worse stuff they could be watching!"


   I have also been hand sewing a felt tea set for Summer for Christmas,I will probably make my girls some also to go with the new ($25 yard sale deal!) Toy kitchen my parents got the girls for Christmas.It even has light up burners!its so cool!The girls will be so thrilled to see it on Christmas morning!So far I have a really cute set of 6 felt sugar cookies,with pink frosting with pink glass bead sprinkles.I also made 2(so far) felt teabags to go with her cookies.I plan on putting little magnets on the back of the cookies and then buying a little cookie sheet at Dollar tree for them to go on,and then making a little bag to keep them safe when not in use.For some unknown reason my pic keeps turning sideways,but I'm sure you get the point :)



   For Daisy I plan on making felt donuts lol with purple and pink frosting with sprinkles she is my donut fanatic so I'm sure she will love playing with them as much as she loves eating them!

   I also started sewing on Lilly's baby doll kit,I got her diapers done and am working on a matching doll quilt and diaper bag.Of course they are pink with pandas,what else? :)


   Well,enough for now,my sewing machine is telling me I still have alot to get done in the next two weeks :)Have a wonderful evening!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment