Girls

Girls

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Moving

   YAY!
   So,on Thursday I received a call that our new house was empty and going to be cleaned and painted over the weekend and would be open and available on MONDAY (4-4-11)!!!WHoa! that was a full 11 days EARLIER than we had previously been told!Carpets are being steam cleaned on Monday morning,we have been put on the Housing Authority Inspection Board,hopefully to be inspected on Monday and then we will have one more lease meeting then we can start moving on Tuesday or Wednesday!That gives us about 9 days to be moved out of this place and to have it cleaned and ready to be inspected on the 14th.
   I got all kinds of packing to do still and honestly I'm so tired I can barely stay awake so I guess it will all have to wait for morning and maybe I will have a fresh outlook on life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment