Girls

Girls

Sunday, April 3, 2011

23 Boxes Closer...

   Today alone I have packed 23 boxes so far.I have worked hard,I have taken 2 huge loads of stuff to the dumpster,a big box of canned foods to a neighbor and am still packing in earnest.I am really hoping to have everything moved in about 2 days so that I can start focusing on UNPACKING lol
   I cant wait to start my craft room and buy shelves and stuff to organize my stash and go thru it all.It will be so  much easier to do a project being able to see the inventory I already own.I have never had a sewing space or craft room where I can actually leave my sewing machine out on the desk.I have always sewed on the diningroom table but that has its major downsides of the girls getting into my stuff and having to move it all at meal or snack time.
   Well,I need to keep plugging away every box I pack is one box closer to my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment