Girls

Girls

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Welcome to Baby Boot Camp

   Today was the first day I have really cracked down on the girls behavior,I'm ready to get some respect around here.Daisy went in time out numerous times and Lilly,well lets just say Lilly was constantly being reprimanded and course of action being redirected.It all really started today when I told Daisy to do something and she walked over to me and screamed "no" and spat in my face and walked off.honestly I was so freaking mortified I was speechless for a moment before I picked her a** up and put her in time out.She spent a good bit of time there because she refused to sit quietly or nicely  and kept screaming at me that she didn't like me.
   Lilly's constant issue today was the fact that when we were outside at the park,she kept making a bee line for the street as fast as possible and by the time I could catch her she was already in the middle of the street.To me this is a serious offense because it could cost her life.Every time I got her back onto the sidewalk or back to the playground I would tell her "NO" very firmly and tell her she was going to get run over,I put her in time out on the bench and then after her time let her go play agin watching very closely to see if she understood,and by the end of the afternoon this little girl was really looking at me to see if I was watching and run for the road as fast as she could instead of slowly meandering to it like she had previously.I honestly have no clue how to deal with her as NOTHING seems to get thru to her,no consequences are bad enough to make her not want to do it again and it seems like her whole entire goal is to piss me off!
   So,tonight I got meds ready,then I FORCED both girls to let me brush their teeth(I had to literally chase Lilly down) and then I got on diapers and jammies and put both girls to bed with a small cup of WATER (no more severely diluted juice or rice milk) and put them to bed with NO movie and guess what???? they were asleep within minutes :)
   Tomorrow is going to be another long day of fighting for the respect and obedience I deserve.From here on out I am demanding nothing less than respect and obedience and no more half hearted doing as we are told,if we even do it at all.I'm sorry girls but when Mama says "jump" you better be asking"how high" because I will not take this anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment