Girls

Girls

Friday, March 25, 2011

Still Packing,Moving date 3 Wk From Today!YAAY!

   I am behind on getting pictures put up on my blog again,oh duh!maybe that's cuz I haven't taken many lately lol
   I am still busy packing and preparing to move,only 3 more weeks,I'm so ready to be moved and done with all this,lol it will be sooooo nice to go from a tiny 2 bed 1 bath 2nd floor apartment to our new 4 bed 2 bath townhouse,honestly I CANT WAIT!!! wooohooo doing a happy dance :)

   I can thank God now that the other places all fell thru the past 5 months we have been in this process,because with NONE of them would the girls have had the room and space we are going to have now.I think God had this all planned and in his timing,I will even have space for MY OWN sewing room!Where I can leave my stuff set up and lock the door and come back to it later on.This will be such a blessing as my sewing orders are rapidly picking up and increasing,hopefully soon I will be able to solely provide for the girls off my sewing.
   Not to mention,the girls will have their own rooms!Yaay!This should help alot with Lilly's sleeping disorders,she has been up alot at night again and has been climbing in Daisy's bed trying to wake her too!Blah,not cool at 3 am lol

  

No comments:

Post a Comment