Girls

Girls

Monday, March 21, 2011

Melatonin and Sleep Disorders

   So,Lilly has been on Melatonin for the better part of 3 weeks now,we have gradually increased until we are at 3 mg at bedtime each night.I am honestly  disappointed in it,it has not made any difference for Lils no matter how we give it.We have even alternated Melatonin for a week and Hydroxizine the next week as the doctor suggested,but now neither one works .Lilly gets up by 12:30am,it makes no difference what time she goes to bed,almost every night its the same no matter what.I wait to go to bed til Daisy falls asleep which lately has been ranging between 8 and 10pm so I'm really not getting much sleep.
   I have been on the search for a tent/bed for Lilly so I can at least go to bed and relax knowing she is safe and cant get into harms way.
  Anyone got any ideas or suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment