Girls

Girls

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Grocery Shopping

   O,how I dread grocery shopping!I tend to put it off as long as possible because I hate it so much!In all honesty Lilly has nearly brought me around to her way of thinking that little children should never leave the home!OK,so not really lol but if she thought I might come around I'm sure she would try even harder!
   As single parent it is HARD going grocery shopping with two little kids(that must remain in the cart due to behavior issues)Our typical grocery shopping trip usually consists of just Walmart,one store,one check out,one unloading of the cart,one stop for pretty much everything we need.However,Lilly HATES Walmart,and every other store in town,so that doesn't help matters any!
  Daisy usually sits in the front seat of the cart where I can keep a close eye on her or she opens every package I put into the cart,she sits on the bread and eats the fruit.Lilly stands in the basket where she can kind of control everything around her,somehow she always feels much more secure in the basket,but riding in the basket has its own set of risks too!Lilly can tell you all about them from the day she fell out,I was so sad for her but after a moment she was OK,and she STILL REFUSES to sit!
  Its almost 11pm,the girls are asleep and I'm sitting here dreading the fact that at some point tomorrow I need to go get groceries lol not that's sad!
  I'm hoping if I dread it long enough and make it to be this huge ugly thing in my mind that I procrastinate about for days that tomorrow when we get home and all the groceries are put away I can say to myself "see that wasn't so bad!so much better than you made it out to be!"
  But for now,I'm going to go to bed and try to get some sleep because I highly doubt my rambling little post is even making sense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment