Girls

Girls

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sick Again

   I have been totally preoccupied at home with everyone being sick again.So far in past 2 weeks we have had colds,stomach flu AND croup! IT was a little rough for a few days to say the least!Lilly was throwing up everywhere for 12 hours with terrible diarrhea for about 2 days.I had been sick coughing and sore throat for a week before I came down with the flu yesterday.I had been counting hours til bedtime yesterday I was so exhausted and finally I was able to go to bed around 9:30 when about an hour and a half later I heard Daisy coughing,I got up and went in  her room and sure enough she had CROUP! on top of everything else lol so I put her in my bed and we opened the windows all the way and about froze our selves to death(esp me with my fever from the stomach flu lol) but she was finally able to stop coughing and breath.

   Today everyone seems a little better,Lilly still has a really yucky nose and my guess is she is getting a sinus infection,her birthday is tomorrow and she will be 2!I can hardly believe how fast time flies!I guess I need to hurry up and get busy,I still have a birthday dress to sew on time for the birthday dinner tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment