Girls

Girls

Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Will Never Forget

   We will never forget the victims whose lives were claimed on 9-11-2001.
   I don't remember what I was doing on that exact day ten years ago,however I do remember the sadness that filled my heart for the many families who lost loved ones in the horrible tragedy.
   Today I am filled with extreme gratefulness to God for giving me my wonderful family and that they are still here for me to care for.As hard as it is to be a parent of a special needs child sometimes  I wouldn't trade it for the world.I know there are days I have grumbled or complained that I have to clean up when Lilly poos or pees in her room,or that I have to scrub all the poo off her walls sometimes multiple times a day,or that I have to do laundry or dishes.Today,I realized I cant complain because these are all great privileges I have been given.From now on when I have to clean up after Lilly's tantrums I'm going to thank God that I GET to clean up after her,or thank God that I have my family I GET to take care of and serve.   
   Many families from 9-11 would give everything they had to spend time with the loved ones they lost so I am not going start thanking God for everything He has given me.
   My deepest sympathy to the families of 9-11,to the victims,you will never be forgotten.





No comments:

Post a Comment