Girls

Girls

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Girls

   I totally love both my girls with all my heart and some days I feel like Daisy doesn't get as much attention as she needs and deserves,being 4 and my oldest so I have been trying to incorporate allot more time with just Daisy into my schedule.For instance,keeping Daisy up during Lilly's nap time or even 30 minutes after Lilly goes to bed.It really seems to be helping Daisy and its such a blessing to me to get to watch her learn and develop,I cant believe how big she is already.I love spending time with her,making things with her,reading her stories and just enjoying visiting with her,it is always a special time for both of us.We have been playing with the fake makeup I made and also with these crazy colored wigs Daisy loves,I have just been really enjoying her company :)

  

1 comment:

  1. I dont know if I have ever told you...But I love the heck out of your header picture! You have the cutest girls :)

    ReplyDelete