Girls

Girls

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Autism Freaking Sux

   Honestly its been a horrible day with Lilly today,she has screamed all day nonstop.She refused to eat her dinner or even sit at the table long enough to even think about eating it,she screamed in the bath and screamed during her movie,she screamed while I brushed her teeth,she screamed about her sippy cup,she screamed and screamed some more.It has been a nonstop thing all day,the whole time I was packing she was either screaming or sneaking into stuff such as jellybeans,cookies,fridge,trash,closets,kitchen cupboards,etc.
   I'm getting a migraine and I'm so exhausted I cant even think anymore,but I cannot go to bed because Lilly is refusing to go to sleep,she took a little 30 min nap when I first put her to bed at 7pm then woke screaming for a good 45 minutes,when I went in and picked her up to hold and comfort her she slammed her head into my mouth nearly splitting my lip.So I put her back in bed and left the room as she hatefully screamed at me 'get out of my room"
   I try so hard with her but it seems like no matter how hard I try I CANNOT get thru to her,like somehow I'm doing all the wrong things.There is a sweet baby girl locked in this horrible state of mind and its killing me.
   I'm starting to lose my patience tonight and I cant stop crying,but I have no choice but to keep going.Its days like today that being a single parent friggin sux!But then again listening to her dad bitch and complain about it all would be so much worse than dealing with it all alone,so for now Ill have to thank God for the hidden blessings and keep fighting to unlock the mind of my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment