Girls

Girls

Friday, November 5, 2010

Epilepsy,Seizures,and Migraines

   Another day has arrived!I have so much on to do on my never ending list of tasks needing to be completed.I still have dishes from last nights dinner to wash,laundry to do,cleaning that has patiently waited for the past few days,etc
   I have been struggling alot the past week or so with migraines and my epilepsy,so I have been having to take my meds more often than usual.I really hate how they are making me irritable and feel like a walking zombie and yet still trying to complete normal everyday mum tasks.The girls have been pretty patient about it all but I know its getting hard for them as well.I am hoping to find a natural remedy to help with my seizures,if I can control  them I can limit the migraines since they are all connected
   Lilly is not sleeping at all anymore,I have never met a child who can go for days without sleep like Lilly does,I just don't understand,so we have really been working on "if you cant sleep that is OK but you still need to stay in bed,without kicking the wall" lol I don't know how much of it her 22 month old mind is getting,but hey that's the point right?Here is a pic I snapped of her in her bed where she was "supposed" to be in timeout...

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment