Girls

Girls

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shopping Deals

   I sit here pondering life once again as I tap away at the keys of my computer,snacking on Gluten free Ginger Snaps with ever present cup of steaming apple cider in my hand.Outside the snow lazily falls and it feels more like December than November.Honestly,I am longing for Christmas!December is the best month of the year in my opinion.Yes,warm weather is nice,but the cold and snow make me feel so cozy as I watch out the window.We don't leave the house much so we can enjoy the winter wonderland from out living room window :)
   I was up a good portion of the night trying to get rid of a persisting migraine,Lilly is sick again too so we are now just taking it easy for today.
My house is spotless awaiting the arrival of our landlords to do a routine inspection for cleanliness.I understand why they do them but it does get tiring for a mum with two small children,trying to follow their every move to pick up behind them as they go.
   This morning I bundled the girls up and forced myself to get out to the thrift store (headache and all lol).And my,am I ever so glad I did! I found all kinds of little things to use to decorate the house for Christmas with.
   I got these beautiful Christmas carolling figurines

   I got this really cute winter basket arrangement

   I had to get the cute teddy on a reindeer for the girls

   I found a cute picture in a blue frame for the kitchen,which I already bought a can of spray paint and painted the frame red.lol notice how it changes the entire picture!Now it matches with my kitchen :)


   I got a couple ornaments and a snowman candle holder....                                                                             
   The BEST find of all I found these both for $3!!!




   AND...All of it only cost $6.50! all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment