Girls

Girls

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Daisy's New Dress

   My sewing machine has been hard at work all day on various projects!I am so pleased to have the sleeves for the dance performance nearly complete,all seven sets are sewed and ironed just waiting to be fitted with elastic and completed.The three corsage pieces for another class are nearly ready to be assembled and then I am finally free to sew and create to my hearts content without worrying about time lines!
   Daisy's winter wardrobe got a new addition today,in between my sleeves I managed to sew her a soft pink flannel butterfly jumper.She is really thrilled with the fact that I even added her a pocket,trimmed with white eyelet lace :)


   I have also been busy sewing little snack bags for the girls.These can be made in any fabric,however once again I chose flannel.Not for any reason except I had panda bear fabric and both the girls dearly love pandas!They are simple,one layer flannel pouches that Velcro shut the entire length of the top.No,they aren't dog treats! lol they are the ever-in-demand Scooby snacks!Along with ghost marshmallows and fruit snacks!
  

2 comments:

  1. Well who doesn't love Scooby Snacks? Especially when they are in those super cute bags! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot for the kind comment.I love to sew for my girls,along with saving money anywhere I can!

    ReplyDelete