Girls

Girls

Monday, August 22, 2011

Lillian Update

   Lilly had a doctors appointment this morning to address some of the ongoing behaviour issues we have had for quite some time now.I was very disappointed when our doctor said he has no answers for us and no clue in which direction to point us :( I almost felt like crying and right there at that moment I decided once again I need to just suck it up and be a big girl and figure out what we are going to do.Because honestly,what other option do i have? lol
   Lilly is half potty trained,we use a giant sticker chart and tons of stickers and praise and treats if she poos on the potty etc.well,even tho she is almost potty trained she STILL goes all over the floor at almost any chance she gets.I know for a fact she knows what she is about to do because if she has panties on she takes them off before she pees so she doesn't get her Minnie mouse panties wet lol I made adapted pjs a few months ago and they help some in the evenings and bedtime but for now I'm going to get some kind of waterproof mat that will cover her whole floor and the worry about her carpet will be eliminated lol its a strange thing really because she thinks its funny and howls with laughter when someone reacts to her peeing on the floor.I have ceased to react at all so maybe it will lose its fun factor soon lol
   Another issue we have struggled with alot is Lillys sleeping disorders,last night  we decided to take the tvs out of both girls bedrooms and see what happened.We had given them each their own tvs because they didnt sleep at night and we thought it must suck to lay in bed for hours and not be able to sleep.LO AND BEHOLD! Both girls were alseep in 15 minutes of going to bed!I felt like I had hit the jackpot!yay! We will see how it works tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment