Girls

Girls

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Getting Ready for Our first Day of Homeschool

   Tomorrow is out first day of homeschool!I'm really excited to get into a routine and start working on different projects with the girls.We wont have too much of a set schedule this year because Daisy is only 4 and Lilly is 2 1/2.But I do plan to work on all the letters and numbers and see where Daisy goes from there :)  
   Yesterday I was in Target and happened to see their little section of dollar items was full of school supplies,mostly supplies for teachers.I was really excited as they had a Teachers day planner (only $1!) and I had been hoping to find one for cheap so I could document our school year for myself and for future reference.
   I also got some different flashcards,animals,dinosaurs,letters and shapes,and insects.The girls were really thrilled about them.

   I also got paints,finger paints,markers,watercolor paints,crayons,etc all the fun stuff :)

   Its going to be such a fun experience and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment