Girls

Girls

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Eating Raw

   This afternoon I am going to make some of the biggest changes of our lives.I am going through all the cupboards and cabinets and throwing away everything with sugar and unbleached flour.We are all starting on a raw foods diet,and getting the girls off all dairy and processed foods.
   I am totally desperate to get the girls behavior issues under control,I don't think I can do much more the way things are going so I am becoming way more aggressive than I have been and I'm making changes NOW.
   After nap we are going to my sisters,her and her husband have been eating raw  for about 5 days now,and they have bought a few raw foods uncooked books and I am hoping to get a glance thru them and then I plan to go buy one for myself this afternoon while I'm out grocery shopping.
   I'm sure the girls are going to HATE the diet for the first little while,they are so picky and Lilly prefers to go hungry most of the time rather than eat so I'm also going to supplement their diet with a few natural cooked foods such as Oatmeal with apple sauce,rice milk,soy cheese and yogurt,cooked sweet potatoes,scrambled eggs etc.But there will be no sugar or processed foods.
   Honesty,Im excited!I cant wait to lose weight and get healthy and make a huge improvement in my girls lives!I also got a membership to the gym,and they have a daycare program that the girls can go to for 2 hours a day.So they can go play and do crafts while I work out, win win situation for both of us! Yay!
   Wish me luck my friends!This is what our table will be looking like soon!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment