Girls

Girls

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Quiet Sunday Afternoon

   It is bitter cold outside with  a skiff of snow,we got up and went to church for the 9 am service to find out it had been changed to 10:30 am instead so we decided to skip it for today,we were a little sad because Church was something we have been wanting to get back into now that the girls are a little older.Oh well,I suppose it is the effort that counts right?
   Lilly is asleep,Daisy is watching a movie in her room,so I'm here sitting at the computer,steaming apple cider in hand,with The Butterfly Effect playing on the TV.I am thoroughly enjoying the stillness and quiet watching the fire slowly burning,thinking how incredibly blessed I am :)
   So,I bought a scale right after Christmas,And have been working on counting calories and watching what I eat very carefully.I am on a limited diet of 1200 cal so that can be a little challenging at times.BUT....I have lost 5 pounds in the last 4 days!YAY!I joined Myfitnesspal to have friends and accountability through this journey :)

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment