Girls

Girls

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Packing

   I have been forcing myself to pack a minimum of 5 boxes a day, preferrably more in preparation to move around Jan 15-18. I have alot to do but I feel like I have accomplished alot the past 3 days.I haave painted the bathroom twice,I have painted the hallway twice and the livngroom wall twice.I have packed 8 boxes so far,and YES I started with TOYS :) I promised Daisy shw would see them again very soon and I packed everthing except the very favorites,such as the electronic,bottle fed baby pandas,and their lovey along with maybe 2 other toys each,now hopefully I can focus more on moving then on keeping afterthe girls to pick up toys :)
   I ran to Lowes this morning and bought a beautiful brown floral rug (for our new place,so no pics yet) and also bought another can of white paing to paint my bedroom and kitchen back to the original color.Part of the lease agreement was I could paint as long as everything was white again when we left.
   The other evening I sat down and made a really cute Valentines day project,it turned out really cute,hopefully I can take pics later .
   Im really excited about moving and am really hoping this brings me and Nick closer together this year.We put aside wedding plans and everyhting else for now and are focusing ourselves on making our relationship better and working with the girls together.
   Does anyone have a tutorial for making one (or similar) of these?I pulled this pic off the internet and am wanting to make one for an upcoming baby shower gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment