Girls

Girls

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Winter is Here!!!!!!!!!!

   FIRST SNOW OF THE WINTER IS HERE!!!
   Wow,it is so hard to believe how fast time flies!I can't believe in only 8 weeks I will be a married woman!I'm so excited to begin our new life together!
   Seems like this time of the year goes by the quickest for our family,first Halloween rolls around then Thanksgiving and Christmas sneak up on us all too fast!This year we are looking forward to taking the girls out for the first time to go trick-or-treating they are very excited!Daisy is thrilled with the cute Tinkerbell costume her daddy bought for her on our last trip to Toys R Us.Lilly is going to be a fairy princess.Since it will probably be cold we are planning on taking them to the mall this year.
   I have been keeping busy with a variety of projects the past week, however the most pressing one is the most daunting!I am working on making costume additions for a local dance studio for their big performance coming up.It will also be Daisy's second time  performing.I'm so proud to see my dear daughter on stage,it really means alot to me esp when just 3 years ago doctors told us she may never walk or know who we are or even live.Sitting there watching my darling little girl struggle for life after heart surgery I never thought she would do as well as she has, I am so proud to be called her mother.

   It hardly seems possible my baby (Lilly) will be turning 2 in just a couple months,she is really blossoming into a sweet little girl.She struggles greatly with her Sensory disorder and processing daily life but if one needs a hug she is definitely the place to go!She is such a little lover!
   I have started my first Molly Monkey doll,I have her whole body put together and partially stuffed,however she kind of got put on the back burner when the girls came down with the stomach flu 2 days ago.
   Well, I shall sign off for now,I have so much to accomplish the next couple days,and I'm hoping to get it all done so I can start with making Christmas Fruitcakes next week!Christmas is definitely my favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment