Girls

Girls

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Old Man Winter is Here Full Force!

  
   Old Man Winter is here with full force vengeance!
   Last night we got about 6-8 inches of snow dumped upon us.It was exteremly beautiful and yet a little concerning for the reality of the harsh winter we are likely to experience.
    Nick is at work and me and the girls are in our pjs relaxing.I have some cleaning to do and the girls want to watch a movie,so I guess the cleaning can wait for now while I make a steaming cup of Russian tea and sit down to enjoy my little ones.The housework will be here for the rest of my life but  my kids will grow up and spread their wings one day,until then I want to know I have spent every moment possible enjoying them and not worrying about trivial things such as dishes and laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment