Girls

Girls

Sunday, October 30, 2011

my how time flies

   Hard to believe tomorrow is already Halloween isn't it?The candy bowl is ready,girls costumes are ready,pumpkins carved the,house is decorated,fog machine is ready and,now just down for the wait til tomorrow evening.We havent decided if we are going out and about yet or not.The weather has been very calm since the last blizzard(we got 12 inches!)most of the snow has already melted but the evenings are pretty chilly now.
   This is the first time we have ever went all out for Halloween,i was raised in a home where the only holiday we celebrated was Christmas and birthdays,so it has been a bit of a struggle for me to get into the mood,but I think I have finally made it!
   Tonight Nick and I are going to have a mini-at-home-date after the girls are asleep,I'm excited to be able to spend time with him alone as we have been ever so busy lately :)
    I Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!(I so fell in love with this pic lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment