Girls

Girls

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sickness,Sickness go AWAY!

   My poor baby is still sick,when we went to the doctor on Thursday she was diagnosed with a sinus infection and put on  antibiotics.I have been faithfully forcing her to take it twice a day and she is getting worse.Now her cough is bad,her nose isn't green anymore but her fever is back and her misery level is sky high....with that comes a tired mama with a low screaming tolerence!
   Some days I pray to have a nice uneventful day and enjoy my girls,lately I have just been praying for strength to just make it through another day and for the screaming to subside and for poor Lilly to be calm.
   Tomorrow I hope to make her a weighted vest to try.Maybe it will help some with her Sensory Processing issues.She likes her weighted blanket but at 5lb its almost too heavy for her to do much with.She will watch a movie with it but anymore she screams that she doesn't want it near her in bed...I'm confused I have no clue which direction to go next.
   We started both Speech and Occupational Therapy again,so maybe somehow between all of us we can  somehow get thru to my baby.
   Yes,the screaming drives me to the point of near insanity at times,but more than that I feel terrible for Lilly to have to live her life like this.I cannot imagine how she must feel being so miserable and screaming nonstop for hours on end,sometimes even days on end,except when she screams herself to sleep.
   It makes me sad to see her like this,and it makes me feel like a horrible mum,not having a clue what is wrong with my baby,never being able to comfort her or make her feel better.Its awful for both of us and all i wish is that I could make her feel better.
   This is a pretty typical picture of Lils during the day,and it makes this Mamas heart hurt for her baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment