Girls

Girls

Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum!

   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!WE LOVE YOU!!
Today is my dear mothers birthday!Today she turned 54,time is flying by so fast,I still can hardly believe my younger sisters are nearly grown and my mother has 3 grandchildren.Seems like just yesterday that the other kids were in school and I was home alone with my mum and little sisters,having tea together,sewing,reading,milking goats,shopping etc.
   Everyday I thank God for giving me a wonderful,godly mum.I thank God that she cares about me and my girls and that she is there for me when times are hard.

   Every morning I call my mum,usually even before Im out of bed to say Good morning and tell her how much I love her.Daisy loves to call her and tell her all about her day,it is always a special treat for her to go spend the day with grandma.So,this morning Daisy,Lilly and I took a gift,flowers,and stuff to make almond lattes,along with apple fritters and spent a wonderful morning with my mum.


   The girls had a fun time reading stories with grandma and playing with Angel their kitten.



No comments:

Post a Comment