Girls

Girls

Friday, March 4, 2011

Andy

   Andy is growing rapidly and getting cuter,but I'm deeply afraid there is no brain in that little noodle of his!He drives me NUTS!lol some days he does excellent with going potty on the piddle pads,other days he looks at me and will pee on the floor and RUN away as fast as his little short legs can go!Honestly some days I feel like wringing his little neck!those are the days he spends QUALITY time in the kennel!!! lol
   I have found him in my heaping pile of clean clothes on the dining room table,in bed with daisy,under the chairs,in the closets,in a purse,lol you name it he has been there! anyhow he is getting better, as you can see he is still skinny but we are trying to get him fattened up,but he runs around so much with the girls I'm having a hard time putting weight on him!
    In spite of everything he truly is adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment