Girls

Girls

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Andy,the starving,sick puppy

   Last night someone decided to give my girls a puppy.A PUPPY people! Come on,like I didn't have enough to do already without a 6 week old puppy?OK,I admit he is totally adorable,and I mean TOTALLY ADORABLE,and hes even registered,what kind of person just gives away a 6 week old PUREBRED,REGISTERED dachshund?
   This lady just bought him in Texas (for $350)on Tuesday,just drove to Wyoming yesterday (sat) and gave him to us in a parking lot,in the freezing cold,and snow all because she was supposedly sick of him whining.Well, I called the breeder on the registration papers and yes she just bought him in Texas,no he wasn't sick then,and he was well fed...blah,blah,blah I don't know (or care) whose lying,all I know is now I have a very tiny,very sick,starving, puppy who looks like a little bag of bones that needs to see the vet tomorrow.
   He is awful  sweet and loves to snuggle and the crap about him whining nonstop isn't true,she also said he wont eat or drink,but he hasn't had that problem here,but maybe that's because now he is living the high life? Eating warm,boiled boneless,skinless chicken breast 3x a day and getting warm broth mixed in Iams puppy chow?lol
   He is truly quite a character for sure and is getting more playful,but I am worried about his icky cough,I imagine he will need some antibiotics to clear it up :( Here's a few quick pictures for tonight,Ill try to take more tomorrow :) By the way,Daisy named him Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment